Thursday, March 17, 2005

Grades

Just a note for all of you, particularly those who gave me resubmits TODAY:

Grades are in. They are letter-grade accurate, but might need some numeric tweaking to help you as much as possible in the final analysis. THEREFORE--when I get back from Rome, I will update once more, with additional resubmits, and print out updated averages for anyone with a substantial shift.

I want to clarify this: If something reads INC on K12 Planet, then it doesn't hurt you and it doesn't help you. If it says "0" then there is no grade because you didn't do it. If for some reason, one of your assignments is NOT in, I will search, destroy, deal, and repair for you when I get back.

This has been a very time-consuming quarter, between registrations, FCAT testings, and other personal minutiae, and right now I'm just trying to get out of the country. I love you all and I am really sorry if this messes up your life in any way, shape, or form. On the other hand, some of you may have benefited from this--some INCs should have been zeroes!!!

I think most of you will be pleased with your progress thus far.