Thursday, December 04, 2008

Notice Regarding Friday, December 5, 2008

I know that several of you need to leave early due to the playoff game down in West Palm Beach, and some have made arrangements to come to a different class period for AP Literary Madness. Guess what? You're probably off the hook.

I had another dramatic fall in the BHS parking lot this evening--around six p.m., if you must know, and while I made it through my travel meeting okay my leg is remarkably tender and swollen, so I'm taking off a half-day tomorrow for yet another x-ray adventure and a chance to elevate the swollen limb. Good times.

I will be at school tomorrow morning from 7:30-11:30ish, for anyone who needs me, and I hope that the football game is amazingly successful and that everyone is doing well.

Thanks and have a great weekend!!!

Lesson Plan for my absence: Read Act I of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, with copies provided in class. Please submit the hard copy of your focus paper to your substitute; I will read the submissions on www.turnitin.com over the weekend and grade the hard copies on Monday and Tuesday. The sub will stamp your paper as received when you submit to her/him.
(I will be there for Gifted English II tomorrow, for part II of my lecture on the Tudors.)