Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Au Revoir, 2009!

Ahhhh. . .the school year has come to its conclusion.

If you are checking this blog because you are an upcoming Gifted English II or AP Literature student, please note that I do plan to update it at least every few weeks over the summer. As a reminder, you can find both reading assignments (for AP, it's quite a packet) on the BHS website. I think you click "Academics" and the file is lurking under there.

If you have a specific question about an assignment, feel free to e-mail me. You may get the Out of Office Reply, but I do check messages at least once per week, and I will write back as soon as I can.

Have a great summer! Do your summer reading! And know that the expectation from the BHS administration is that you will also read Life As We Knew It by S.B. Pfeffer over the summer--you probably rec'd a letter in your English class this past week. You will be doing some activities in some of your classes related to this book during the beginning of the year, and a schoolwide test will be administered on it on the third day of school in, I think, fourth period.