Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dear Students: I seriously DO have the London flu--it isn't strep throat, and is viral, and is making me feel like a weak kitten. I will be back at school as soon as possible. In the meantime, a few things need to go on in my absence. PROJECT X-MAS begins this week; see Mary Claire if you have any questions. Also, I need a handful of ushers for the preview night showing of A Christmas Tuna on Thursday night at 6 p.m. You will be finished by nine, and will earn SIX community service hours for your efforts. Warning: The show is definitely PG-13 and features some adult humor. It should be a hoot, however.

Mr. Bailey will be with you until I get the all-clear to come back.

AP Lit: Go over the reading journal assignment and begin reading R&G Are Dead by Stoppard. If you can stay focused, you can enact/read aloud. If not--you're on your own!

Gifted English II: Candide timed writing. You'll thank me later--this is in lieu of a test.