Sunday, September 21, 2008

Monday, September 22, 2008

Congrats to the BHS football team for defeating Winter Park on Friday night!

Reminder:
The Writing Center is open Tuesday and Thursday during both lunch shifts for anyone who might need help with college essays. I'm usually available before school each day, too, but I have some parent conferences scheduled this week and you might have to see me in the WC instead.

APees: Finish Act I of the Macplay; content vocabulary for the Macplay; possible quiz if we get to it on Act I. Definitely tomorrow if not today.

Sophys: "Prologue" and "Parados" of Antigone--you need your textbooks! Reminder about CMC and this week's literary vocabulary--our last list! After the 120 Terms mini-unit is complete, we will have an overall mastery test and then shift into PSAT vocabulary.