Friday, February 25, 2005

Tuesday, March 1, 2005

AP Lit: Focus papers due today. Watching a sequence from Frankenstein today, and passing out copies of Jane Eyre for your reading pleasure. Oh, and a reading journal assignment, since Spring Break is coming soon and I don't want your brains to get too mushy. :-)

Gifted IV: Restoration Study Guide with the Elements of Lit book. You will really like Samuel Pepys. Fun guy.

Gifted II: Elements of Style, Rules 12 and 13. Author of the Day: Fyodor Dostoevsky. Author of the Day project assigned. Some of you will have third quarter; some of you fourth. Hopefully, we can finish Othello today or tomorrow. . .

REMINDER: If you have a focus paper due, and need until 3 to submit it, you may turn it in to the front office and they will get it to me. I will be in my classroom until 2:30 but then I have to leave campus due to later rambunctiousness that evening.