Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I will be there early to collect AP Lit apps--see me if you need any make-up work.

AP Lit: Review for Romanticism Unit Test on Thursday. You technically already have the review sheet--the initial lecture notes--but I have extra copies on hand if you can't locate them tomorrow for the review. BRING A PENCIL THURSDAY.

Gifted IV: We are going to act out four or five more pages of the play, then start the film tomorrow. Fabulousness. Bring popcorn if you want.

Gifted II: TSI/Othello. Please don't argue with me on this; I have NO CHOICE. Consequently, the Elements of Style quiz has been rescheduled to Friday.

I am leaving sixth period, since the Teacher of the Year banquet downtown is right after school--really great scheduling, eh? E-mail me if you have focus paper questions or need insight into the Meaning of Life. The answer is always 42.