Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Greetings, all. I'm going to be pretty honest: today is going to be a non-instructional day.

Advanced Placement Literature and Gifted English IV: Do not come to class; report directly to Guidance for your senior appointments. I will be waiting in the lobby for you to address any questions you may have after your appointment, and I will have extra copies of my Recommendation Request Form for anyone who needs one. Bring something to read. Reminder to APees: Your focus paper draft is due for revision and workshopping tomorrow in class.

Gifted English II: First scheduled reading day for The Count of Monte Cristo. The due date for this novel is Tuesday, September 20, and yes, there will be a check-reading quiz. I have popcorn for you; bring a pillow and a bottle of water if you like. Reading is fundamental!