Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tropical Depression Ernesto

I had thought I'd be able to go to Barnes and Noble today for some free teaching time, but I can't due to the following circumstances:

I don't feel well.
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well.

A thousand apologies to all and sundry, and I promise to catch up the assignment blog (Friday, Monday, and yesterday) as soon as I can. Stay safe from the increased wind and rain, and I will see everyone tomorrow at BHS.

Reminder--Seniors, report directly to Guidance; sophys, bring your lit book; anyone interested in going to Paris for Spring Break sign up as soon as possible due to complications with ordering plane tickets re: Homeland Security. See me if you have questions; I think I only have two or three seats open.

All the best, everyone. See you tomorrow.