Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday, March 20, 2009

Gifted English II: Memoir example in class, followed by topic conversation for your next paper. Bring a discerning eye.

APees: Romanticism Unit Test. Bring a pencil.

Notes to All Students:

  • I will be at the Barnes and Noble on Bumby and Colonial Drive at 1 p.m. on Saturday for anyone who needs to make up the unit test; I know this is unconventional, but A) grades are due next week and B) that way I'm available to shop with any student going with me to Germany next week. If no one shows up by 1:05 for academic reasons, we're shopping right away. Otherwise, I am prepared to hang out until 2ish before we look at travel books and go over packing lists and such.
  • I am currently entering grades and scoring focus papers and will try to have everything uploaded by Monday to facilitate the end of the quarter; there is no quarter test, but bear in mind that I cannot process resubmits this late in the quarter. See me if you need to make anything up, and I will have printouts for each of you as soon as possible.
  • If you need service hours for NHS, see me IMMEDIATELY.