Sunday, March 01, 2009

Monday, March 2, 2009

Personal Note: I think I'm coming down with the flu. Great! I had to be out Friday for a family medical issue, and I think the stress of the pat week has weakened my immune system and made me tetchy. I will be there tomorrow, but I wouldn't get really close--and I will be doing the Vitamin C thing.

On to curriculum:

Gifted English II: Review the new vocabulary list, go over the Elements style guidelines, and transition into Act V of Othello.

AP Lit: Romanticism project presentations, part II. Timed writing tomorrow.

Planning Ahead: Germany Spring Break trip meeting Tuesday night 7 p.m. in my classroom. This isn't for next year's travels, but for the people signed up to go later this month to Germany. (I have some room left if you are interested in this spring break, though--see me tomorrow.)