Sunday, May 03, 2009

AP Examination Schedule for Next Week

Monday, May 4: AP Government and Politics

Tuesday, May 5: AP Stats

Wednesday, May 6: AP Calc

Thursday, May 7: AP Lit and Comp

. . .and that's all I have at the moment. I think Chem is in there somewhere, too.

To wit:

I have first and second period sophomore classes each day this week, and a handful of my sophys will be out for the Stats test on Tuesday. My AP classes will be more affected by the testing schedule, but I will be in my classroom, reviewing material and going over the sample essays for the Practice Examination each afternoon periods 4-7. I do not expect test-takers to attend after their exams, but if you need anything or are freaking out, you can find me there each day until 4:30.

On the examination day itself, Thursday, I might disappear and do paperwork downtown. This is for your protection as well as mine--we CANNOT discuss the exam until Monday at the earliest, and it's easier if you don't bounce back to school to celebrate or commiserate.

And it should go without saying: Do NOT post any AP questions or reactions to your exams on Facebook, blogs, or twitter. College Board will hunt you down and possibly invalidate THE ENTIRE DISTRICT if a student gives away information, even after the test.