Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mr. Bailey will be with you today. Don't disappoint me, people. Be good.

Gifted English II: Final scheduled reading day for your chosen novel. If you haven't finished the guided questions I gave you last week--some of which will re-appear on your exam in shockingly similar form--then this is your chance to finish up.

AP Literature and Composition: If anyone needs to make-up a final, this morning is IT. The senior assembly will be at 11:00, after which is the senior bbq in the junior-senior cafeteria. Don't worry; no juniors will be allowed! I am not here today, but I will see all ya'll at UCF Grad Practice next week on the 26th at 1 p.m.

Rising Seniors: If you need a copy of a novel, come see me ASAP. If you did not attend any of the sessions regarding the pre-test and the summer reading, you have been dropped from the course. The summer reading packet is posted on the BHS website if you have lost it already; I don't have extra hard copies.