Friday, February 12, 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Word of the Day: pedantic

Holiday of the Day: International Pancake Day, Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday)

Gifted English II: Post-it note quiz on Othello, Act I, followed by a review of the content vocabulary for Act I for tomorrow's quiz (two in a row!) and a Lupercal group meeting for Friday's project. I will be collecting the Julius Caesar papers until 3 p.m. and need you to upload it to www.turnitin.com. If you can't recall your password, or need your account updated, you can e-mail me your paper as a Word attachment (double spaced) to my e-mail address either here or through the BHS website and I can do it for you. Or find me today and I'll take care of it for you!

APees: For the first half of the period, two scenes from Young Frankenstein (HILARIOUS) and for the second half, Keats. You will never look at a pot the same way again. "Ode on a Grecian Urn" rocks the free world. Happy, happy boughs indeed!