Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010

Unfortunately, I am out today due to an awesome overnight sleep study I have to do. Electrodes and sensors, oh my! Hopefully the results of this test will make me a nicer person. Fingers crossed. Anyway, we have the lovely Mrs. Corbin as your sub today, and if you are not nice to her, the not-nice-yet Hilley will come after you.

Gifted English II: FCAT Writes! timed writing experience. I know this is something some of you dread, but this is a process you have to complete to graduate from high school and move on to college. Select an expository or persuasive topic and do the best you can--you will be evaluated on both effort and product.

AP Lit and Comp: Macbeth the Movie--the Orson Welles bizarro classic. Love it for what it is. Some of you are visual learners and this might help. This movie was in no way shot in Southern California and does not at all resemble a high school theater set in any way, shape or form.