Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday, November 28, 2008

Blogging here from Vienna! I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving holiday and is preparing for their final weekend of relative freedom from the loving embrace of Orange County Public Schools. Tomorrow morning at 4:45 a.m. I will be going to the Vienna airport to begin a loooong day of travel.

I just wanted to post a few friendly reminders.

  • APees: Yes, your paper is due on Friday. Really. And we have a Hamlet test next week, so if you have fallen behind, please catch up now.
  • Sophys: Candide MUST be read by Monday and you have a test on Tuesday. I just reread it on the plane for the umpteenth time and want you to be prepared.

These assignments are out of LOVE, people.

  • For anyone interested in any of my last three trips ever= Germany this spring break, which still has spots open and will be great now that I've checked out Austrian culture, Paris next fall for graduates only, and Ireland next spring break= we will have a trip meeting Thursday, December 4 in my classroom at 7 p.m. If you can't make this meeting see me Friday for written info.
  • Project XMas needs your help!!! This should be our final week. See me, Mary Claire, Kaitlyn, or Maddy if you'd like to help us help our beloved custodians.