Monday, October 12, 2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today's Homecoming Dress-up Occasion is: WHATEVER!!! It's really called My Favorite. . . which has led me to believe that some children will dress up as their favorite serial killer or some such, while others will take the more sedate road and dress up as a favorite cartoon character or Harry Potter-esque thing. One girl offered to dress like me, and I hope she was kidding. What, a long dress and a cardigan? With a piece of glitter stuck to the side of your nose? Hmmmm.

(She's very sweet, though.)

So dress up tomorrow as your favorite Whatever, but stay in dress code and there will be much rejoicing.

Because. . .

Today is TEST DAY in 313! Bring a pencil and the necessary caffeine (for you, not for me--I plan to be super-prepared tomorrow.)

Gifted English II: Antigone test, which won't take all period (I hope) and will allow us time to launch into Icarus and Friends.

APeeps: Mactest. This will take some people all period; when you are finished, I invite you to read Eliot's "Preludes" and get ready for a bumpy ride.

Love to all!