Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NOTE: I am leaving very quickly after school today for an appointment, so if you need help with a college essay or an existential crisis, please see me during A or B lunch. I will be in 313 during A lunch and 315 during B lunch.

NOTE NOTE: Poetry Reading is Friday after school from 2:30-4:00 in room 315. Bring a beverage; I will bring cookies.

NOTE NOTE NOTE: Project X-Mas is having an organizational meeting Thursday after school in room 313. The meeting itself is fairly short--we need you to "pimp the cause" to your various teachers and clubs--but afterwards Katie C. will be hosting crafts for sale for the cause.

Gifted English II: Reading Day for The Count of Monte Cristo. You get 10 points for reading, so BRING YOUR BOOK.

AP Lit and Comp: Finish the questions for Macbeth, then do an amazing MacScavenger Hunt to prepare for the inevitable, but fun, Mactest, which I think is Friday. I could push it to next week, but why would I? I LOVE THIS PLAY.