Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monday, October 20, 2008

I have to leave today immediately after seventh period (possibly ten minutes before the end of the period, if I can get someone to cover my class) so I won't be able to give make-up work after school. I will be available tomorrow until around 5:15 p.m. for anyone who needs to finish any assignments.

APees: Hamlet, Act I, scene ii soliloquy and the rest of Act I.

Gifted English II: The beginning of the mini-unit on the Icarus unit. Also--the next text we are going to be reading outside of class is Voltaire's Candide. I'll be mentioning a few things about this satirical novel over the next few days.

Reminder to sophys: Count of Monte Cristo paper is due on www.turnitin.com by Wednesday night at midnight, with the hard copy turned in the next day for comments.