Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm not here today--so be nice to your substitute, Coach K's wife! And if you're not nice to her, you'll have to run laps. I'm having an X-ray done and I guarantee I'll be cranky when I return, so I don't want to return to a bad sub report. BEHAVE.

Comments have been disabled until further notice on this blog due to song lyrics, bizarre political comments, and grammatical errors being posted here. Not that I disapprove entirely, and I want ya'll to be creative (yes, that was a ya'll) but this blog serves more of a professional purpose. Assignments, updates, and information, oh my.

You can still e-mail me the inner workings of your mind at jennifer.hilley@ocps.net if you must.

Today:

Sophys:

1. PSAT Vocabulary List, with definitions!
2. An awesome brain puzzle to get your thinking in high gear!
3. A quick Antigone quiz!
4. A grammar assignment!!!

APees:

1. Macbeth Scavenger Hunt
2. Finish the Macpacket
3. If time--proofreading activity using Macbeth for content

I do see the discrepancy; why don't the seniors get exclamation points? here: Go, Class of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!