Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thursday, September 24, 2009

NOTE: If you are interested in joining the Thanksgiving Paris trip (seniors only) you have to let me know TODAY. My tour guide can only hold on to his extra hotel rooms through the end of this week and he needs to know if you are coming. See me if you have any questions.

The Ireland trip still has a few spots open, but they are rapidly disappearing. Again, see me if you have any questions. This is my last year to travel with students--at least for a long while!

Gifted English II: Author of the Day is George Gordon, Lord Byron. We need to work rapidly through Antigone today, although from this point on the questions are your responsibility.

AP Literature and Composition: MacStuff!!! Act I, scene vii and Act II.

HOMEWORK: Sophys--study for tomorrow's vocab quiz. APees--keep up with MacQuestions.