Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have a department meeting after school from 1:30-2:30 in room 315, but if anyone needs assistance with college essays I can stick around for a little bit afterwards. Also, if any of you work out at the 24 Hr Fitness at SODO I plan to be there tomorrow evening, but please don't interrupt me on the treadmill. Gotta do some cardio.

Gifted English II: Author of the Day is the amazing Vladimir Nabakov, after which we will go over the vocabulary words from 41-60. HW from last night are the thought questions from The Stranger, and if we have time I will talk with you about our next outside reading assignment.

APees: Sophocles biography and thesis statement development using the list of FRQs from College Board. BRING YOUR TEXTBOOKS on Thursday and Friday so we can deal with Oedipus Rex. Good times!!!