Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Underclass Picture Day: Airheadedness

I will e-mail all of my sophomores ASAP as a reminder, but if you check this for updates more regularly than e-mail, here goes:

Due to my airheadedness, I forgot to update Underclass Picture Day in this space. It is TOMORROW. I know you all probably rec'd a ConnectEd phone call about it, but in the event you didn't, a few tips:

1. I distributed the photo forms in class on Tuesday. You don't have to buy photos in order to be in the yearbook, but if your parents want to immortalize your sophomore adorable-ness, this is their opportunity.

2. Please don't wear bright red or orange, since the pictures will be in COLOR this year in the yearbook! And avoid flourescent greens and (it goes without saying) inappropriate writing on your shirt, face, or headgear.

3. After I take roll in first and second period, I will walk each group over to the gym for the photos. Remember the rule for leaving the classroom, like on Textbook Acquisition Day: Silence in the 300 hall. Scamper in the courtyard. Silence in the gym. Scamper back across the courtyard. Silence in the 300 hall. (You might not want to scamper pre-photo if you are prone to sweatiness.)

Happy Picture Day!