Thursday, September 03, 2009

Unavailability

Dear Students,

I am leaving town for the long weekend, and will only have intermittent internet access. If you need to get in touch with me re: college application essays or rec letters, go ahead and send a message to jennifer.hilley@ocps.net but be aware that I might not be able to respond right away.

Have a great, safe Labor Day, and remember Chick-Fil-A's special deal: If you wear a team logo t-shirt on Monday from 10:30 a.m. to close at a local Chick-Fil-A, you get a free original chicken sandwich. And while I don't want to advertise for a particular brand or chain on an assignment blog, I do have to say that I love me some Chick-Fil-A. And I only ever really get the desire for it on Sunday, when it's closed!

Make good choice and be safe this long weekend!!!

Love,

Ms. Hilley